Ingenuity creates boundary-pushing Creative Programming promoting myriad viewpoints.
We present Educational Outreach that draws enthusiasm and spark curiosity from all ages.
We are a leader in our community’s Maker Movement, bringing the annual Cleveland Mini Maker Faire to town in partnership with the Cleveland Public Library, and producing numerous other programs, workshops, and networking opportunities.
We are actively involved Neighborhood Revitalization for St. Clair-Superior, a diverse and largely underserved neighborhood. IngenuityLabs, IngenuityFest and the Hamilton Collaborative not only draw attention to the area, but create low-barrier to access programs and opportunities to engage with community members and provide tools and resources.
With our partners, we promote Sustainable Practices. Our pilot IngenuityLabs program allowed Rust Belt Riders, an eco-composting group, to move into the Hamilton Collaborative and scale up, working to reduce our region’s food waste. We are currently working with the group on the remediation of a 2-acre former scrapyard onsite into a teaching garden and sustainability demonstration site.
We provide Life-long Learning. IngenuityLabs promotes entrepreneurship skills and provides a host of opportunities to expand creative skillsets. Additionally, Hamilton Collaborative partners work with us to make available to community members a range of offerings, such as composting workshops, woodworking, metalworking, co-working, ensuring our building is a place to make, share and inspire.
- 60,000 yearly audience reach
- 100,000+ media and partnership reach
- 9/10 of our 20,000 Festival attendees rated their overall experience as “Very Good,” or “Excellent,” and said that they would come back and bring a friend!
- Nearly a Dozen Stages and performance spaces
- Hundreds of thousands of square feet of program space
- 100+ Art and Technology Installations
- 50+ Bands and Music Groups
- 10,000 hours of (wo)man hours of programming delivered!