THANK YOU to everyone who applied to be a vendor at the 10th Annual IngenuityFest! We’re currently working on going through applications as fast as we can. We had a ton of entries this year so please refrain from emailing questions about acceptances until September. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email Annie at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What kinds of vendors are you looking for?
We’re looking for everybody! Upcycled Jewelry? Regular Jewelry? Handmade clothing? Screen-printed items? Vintage items? Soaps and lotions? We want it ALL. Things with a Cleveland theme or made with local ingredients: double thumbs up.
2. How much does it cost to be a vendor?
$250 for a standard 10×10 space over 3 days. Need to rent a tent too? Tack on an extra $100 and we’ll take care of it.
3. What are the vendor hours?
Friday: 5pm – 11pm, Saturday: 12pm – 11pm, Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
4. What are the dates of the Festival?
September 26-28, 2014!
5. When is the deadline and when will I be notified about my application status?
Applications will be accepted through August 15th. We’ll get back to you by the end of the month!
6. I am a corporate or non-profit business. Can I still apply to be a vendor/have table space?
Yeah, we’d love to see you guys too. But to keep things organized, we need you to fill out this form here: Link
7. HOW DO I APPLY RIGHT THIS INSTANT!?
The deadline to apply was August 15th so unfortunately we’re no longer accepting applications, but thank you for your interest! Please keep us in mind for IngenuityFest 2015!