Ignite! by IngenuityLabs, a Hamilton Collaborative speaker series is our new entrepreneurship education series that provides business knowledge and skills to our IngenuityLabs incubator cohort and the wider Cleveland creative community.
Ignite! will serve this community in an informal and affordable setting that maximizes the value of our creative network through peer-to-peer learning, social and business networking opportunities, and partnerships with established organizations in Cleveland’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Our mission is to empower small creative businesses, budding entrepreneurs and hobbyists towards action to drive participation and employment in Cleveland’s creative sector.
Ignite! launches on July 11thwith its first eight-week session with the theme, “Telling your Story” with bi-weekly Wednesday evening lectures and monthly Saturday business clinics.
Admission is on a pay-what-you-can basis with a suggested donation of $10 with no one turned away. Tickets are available here
July 11, 2018: Identifying your MVP [Minimal Viable Product] and Value Proposition
– With Brandon Cornuke, VP of Start-up Services at MAGNET
July 18, 2018
Making your first sale
– With Chris Phillip, Sales Manager AKS Cutting Systems
How to network for your business start-up
– With Shante Roddy, Founder at Intuitive Risk Management
August 1, 2018
Creating your social media presence
– With Tricia McCune, Wok and Roll Food Truck Entrepreneur and CLEfoodies Blogger
Building your tribe through social media
– With Nicole Dzurko, Founder at Revival BodyCare
August 15, 2018
Navigating Local Maker Resources
– With Ian Charnas, Manager CWRU [think]box
Navigating Local Business Resources
– Michelle Nguyen, Ignite! by Ingenuity Labs
If you are interested in speaker and partner opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org