Instructions & Rules for “Minute of Ingenuity” Contest
- Participants will be asked to submit a video up to a minute long showcasing what special talent they have that could possibly fit in with Ingenuity Fest.
- A YouTube video will be created discussing the call to action, instructions and rules of the contest. Interested participants will be asked to submit their video as a “video response” to the explanation video on YouTube.
- To make the submission a video response, the participant must upload the submission to his or her own YouTube account and then use the comment section of the explanation video to submit a video response.
- Participants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing their first name, last initial, age, email address, Facebook name, Twitter handle and a brief description of what the video response is about. Phone numbers can be included, but are optional.
- Winners will receive free gear, VIP passes to the event and a display of their work at the event.
- The contest will begin August 9 and will end September 9.
- Entries that are inappropriate, have no connection to the Ingenuity Fest theme and/or are longer than one minute will not be accepted.
- Anything submitted through Facebook or Twitter for the contest will not be accepted.
- Participants must 18+ to enter, agree that the video can be shown at the event, on Facebook, on Twitter, on YouTube and on the Ingenuity Fest website.
- There will be a specified number of grand prize, gold, silver and bronze winners. (TBD)
- Entries received after September 9 will not be accepted.
- Winners will be announced in a Facebook note, on Twitter, YouTube and (optional) on the Ingenuity Fest website. The grand prize winners will also be notified through email.
- The top 50 videos will be featured at the event.